The CRKT Ripsnort II Black GRN Liner Lock Knife is a low-profile, stylish knife. Designer Philip Booth follows in the footsteps of the original Ripsnort with this capable knife. The cleaver blade made of tough, easy to sharpen steel is slightly larger than the original, yet still as thin as a razor. This slim knife easily slips into your pocket. This fan-favorite carry packs more power into the design. This knife stands out, making a solid impression with a sleek design that is ready for hard use.
The Ripsnort Returns.
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy to Sharpen: high carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Easy Opening: thumb stud allows for fast opening with one hand
- Strong and Lightweight: glass-reinforced nylon handle is durable and lightweight
- Easy Closing: Liner Lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Low Profile: deep carry clip rides low in the pocket
- Blade Length: 3.48"
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Thickness: 0.13"
- Closed Length: 4.81"
- Overall Length: 8.28"
- Handle Material: Glass-Reinforced Nylon w/ Stainless Steel Inlay
- Weight: 6.20 oz