The CRKT Williams HZ6 Black G-10 Fixed Blade Knife is purpose-built for real life warriors. From knife maker James Williams, this knife pays tribute to the hiraganas-zukuri, which is a Classical Japanese straight sword. Just like its origin, this knife is built to meet the demands of the modern world. This blade performs wonderfully in slicing, piercing, push cuts, and more.
Made for the modern warrior.
- High Performance Steel: SK-5 carbon steel holds an edge well
- Strong and Useful: full tang provides strength
- Enhanced Protection: black coating improves corrosion resistance
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides grip in all conditions
- Gear Compatible: Durable Boltaron® sheath with mounting options
- Blade Length: 6.50"
- Blade Steel: SK-5
- Blade Finish: Powder Coat
- Blade Thickness: 0.21"
- Overall Length: 11.31"
- Handle Material: G10
- Weight: 8.40 oz.
- Sheath Material: Boltaron
- Sheath Weight: 2.50 oz