The DPx HEFT 4 Tiger Stripe Camo Fixed Blade Knife is a custom DPx release for 2015. With a multi colored, laser engraved tiger stripe camo pattern it is reminiscent of the US forces jungle pattern. Limited to just 30 unites, it comes with a Certificate of Authenticity.
The Hostile Environment Field Tool (HEFT) takes the survival concept bigger, harder and longer with the use of German Lohmann Niolox stainless, high performance blade steel cryo hardened to 61 HRC. Features a hollow handle and an innovative bottle opener/pry bar and a lanyard hole. Comes in a Cordura sheath. Get serious about survival--whatever the situation--get a DPx HEFT 4.
- Overall Length: 9.05"
- Blade Length: 3.94"
- Blade Thickness: .19"
- Blade Steel: German Niolox
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Rockwell Hardness: 61
- Weight: 7.05 oz
- German Niolox steel blade with 61 Rockwell Hardness with Stonewash Finish and laser engraved with tiger stripe camo pattern
- American Made black G10 handle scales
- 304 stainless steel hybrid slotted/Allen screws
- 1/4" magnetized hex driver
- Hollow handle
- Black CORDURA sheath
- Integrated striker pommel, pry bar, lanyard hole and lashing point