The IZULA II fixed blade knife by ESEE knives (formerly known as RAT Cutlery) features a lightweight yet extremely sturdy design. This new edition of the incredibly popular Izula comes canvas micarta scales and the handle is just a bit longer than the original--about 1/2". The name Izula comes from the Peruvian name for the "meanest, nastiest ant of the jungle". Our name for the same ant is the Bullet Ant. Tough, light on its feet, an independent and agressive survivor, the IZULA knife is built the same as this ant. It is designed to be the very best lightweight survival kit or to act as a great concealed carry knife. The Izula II also comes wtih a black, injection molded sheath that is tough and durable. This model comes with a great set of extras for your survival kit.
Complete Kit includes: Ambidextrous Sheath, Clip Plate, Paracord (for cord wrapping handle or use as a lanyard), Cord Lock, Snap (for snapping system on to outdoor gear), Split Ring, Fire Flint, Whistle, and Instruction Sheet.
Also available as knife and sheath only (without the complete kit).
- O.A Length: 6.75"
- Blade Length (end of handle to tip): 2.88"
- Cutting Edge Length: 2 5/8"
- O.A. Blade Length: 2 3/4"
- Maximum Thickness: .156" 1095 Steel - 57 Rc.
- Blade Width: 1.0"
- Grind: Flat
- Handles: Canvas Micarta
- Weight: 3.2 Ounces (Knife & Handles Only)
- Sheathing: Injection Molded, Black
- Pommel: .550" Diameter Hole To Accommodate Carabiner
- Spine: Thumb Grippers
- Finish: Textured Powder Coat
- Colors: Black Only At This Time Serial Number On Blade
- Made in the USA