The ESEE Tactical Grey Gunsmoke Junglas® Survival knife is more a machete than a knife. Pronounced "Hoonglas" this knife has a 10 inch tactial grey gunsmoke finished blade made of 1095 steel. This comes with a Kydex sheath. The handle is built from canvas micarta scales and there is a lanyard hole at the base of the full tang blade.
Made in the USA.
*1095 steel is a top choice for hard use among professionals because of its high carbon content, but it needs to be taken care of. It should be lubricated and cleaned after use.
- O.A Length: 16.5"
- O.A. Handle Length: 5.88"
- Maximum thickness: 3/16"
- Weight: 22.5 ounces (Knife Only)
- Weight: 33 ounces (Knife and Sheath)
- High Sabre Blade Grind
- Hammer Pommel
- Canvas Micarta Handles
- Tactical Grey Gunsmoke Powder Coat Finish
- 1095 Steel
- Serial Number On Pommel
- Standard Equipment: Kydex Sheath, MOLLE Compatible