The Kershaw Kapsule is a Jens Anso designed out-the-front, manual sliding knife. The single edge, spear point blade locks in place with a button lock.
Ideal as a box cutter, the Kapsule is a great EDC.
The pivot, backspacer, and lanyard hole are all blue PVD coated for a great look.
This simple, yet effective Kershaw knife delivers utility in a convenient, compact package.
- Manual out-the-front opening with sliding mechanism; button lock
- 8Cr13MoV blade takes a sharp edge and is easy to re-sharpen when needed; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- Eye-catching, yet practical Jens Ansø design
- Unique texturing on handle; blue PVD pivot, backspacer, and lanyard hole
- Single-position, deep-carry pocketclip allows for a subtle, comfortable carry in the pocket
- Blade Length 1.9 in. (4.8 cm)
- Blade Material 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish/Coating Stonewashed finish
- Blade Thickness 0.108 in. (2.75 mm)
- Closed Length 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Handle Material Glass-filled nylon
- Handle Thickness 0.42 in. (10.7 mm)
- Overall Length 5 in. (12.7 cm)
- Weight 2 oz. (57 g)