The Kershaw Conduit flipper knife features a sleek all-black finish. The Conduit boasts a spear point blade made of easy-to-sharpen 8Cr13MoV blade steel, providing you with incredible piercing and cutting power. This wicked blade is paired with black glass-filled nylon handle scales with a custom handle texture which is highly ergonomic and provides you with a comfortable grip so you can cut and chop for longer. The jumping and thumb ramp means you can choke up on the handle for precise cuts without worrying about unwanted slipping. This powerful, classy knife is perfect for everyday carry. Whether you're on the go or at a job site, this tactical work knife is a winner. Get yours today.
Includes a deep carry pocket clip for easily reversible left/right carry, as well as a lanyard hole for multiple carry options.
- Tactical work knife; blacked out design with custom handle texture
- 8Cr13MoV blade takes a sharp edge and is easy to re-sharpen when needed; black-oxide finish enhances performance
- Opens quickly and easily with Kershaw's assisted opening and built-in flipper
- Deep-carry pocket clip is easily reversible for left/right carry; lanyard hole
- Blade Length: 2.90 in.
- Blade Thickness 0.110 in.
- Closed Length 3.90 in.
- Overall Length 6.80 in.
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish/Coating: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Handle Finish: Black Oxide
- Handle Thickness 0.52 in.
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: SpeedSafe Assist
- Weight 2.61 oz. (74 g)