The Kershaw Shoreline flipper knife features a comfortable, 3D contoured profile. This knife boasts a drop point blade made of tough 8Cr13MoV blade steel with a classic stonewashed finish. This easy-to-sharpen steel is perfect for everyday carry, and the blade stays closed safely with assisted action until you need it. This blade is paired with black glass-filled nylon handles which are lightly textured in order to provide a comfortable grip. This knife is perfect for all your everyday cutting needs. Get yours today.
Includes a deep carry pocket clip for easily reversible left/right carry, as well as a lanyard hole for multiple carry options.
- All-purpose, everyday carry folding knife
- 8Cr13MoV blade takes a sharp edge and is easy to re-sharpen when needed; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- Opens quickly and easily with Kershaw's assisted opening and built-in flipper
- 3D contoured glass-filled nylon handle with fine texturing for a comfortable grip
- Deep-carry pocketclip is easily reversible for left/right carry; lanyard hole
- Blade Length: 3.00 in.
- Blade Thickness 0.110 in.
- Closed Length 4.10 in.
- Overall Length 7.10 in.
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish/Coating: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Glass-Filled Nylon
- Handle Finish: Black
- Handle Thickness 0.575 in.
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot Assembly: SpeedSafe Assist
- Weight 2.61 oz. (74 g)