The Kershaw Iridium manual knife features a sleek, all-black design. With a blade made of tough, durable D2 tool steel, this knife is perfect for everyday cutting chores. The black PVD coating gives this knife a stelthy edge. This spear point blade is paired with a classy black anodized aluminum handle. Use the thumb stud to open this blade on the buttery smooth KVT ball bearings. Close the blade securely by sliding the lock back and slip it easily into your pocket with the reversible clip. The Kershaw Iridium is an elegant, work-ready knife, perfect for any collection.
Includes a reversible deep-carry pocket clip for left/right carry as well as a lanyard hole for additional carry options.
- Stylish design with black anodized aluminum handle scale.
- DuraLock secures the blade open using a solid steel crossbar; pull the ambidextrous lock back to safely close the knife.
- D2 high-carbon tool steel is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention.
- Opens easily with KVT ball-bearing system and thumb studs.
- Deep-carry pocket clip is easily reversible for left/right carry; lanyard hole.
- Blade Length: 3.40 in.
- Closed Length 4.50 in.
- Overall Length 7.90 in.
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Finish/Coating: Black PVD Finish
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Handle Finish: Black Anodized
- Locking Mechanism: DuraLock
- Weight 3.30 oz.