The Kershaw BlackWashCryo II is a classic Rick Hinderer designed spring assisted knife. It uses the SpeedSafe assisted opening system. You can open the blade with the built in flipper or the thumbstud and the blade snaps out fast and locks up with a sturdy framelock. The framelock has a lockbar stabilization ensures a solid lockup. This amazingly affordable Kershaw is destined to be the Hinderer for the rest of us.
- SpeedSafe assisted opening
- Frame lock with lockbar stabilizer
- Flipper and thumbstud
- Quad-carry (tip-up/tip-down; left/right) pocketclip; deep-carry
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black oxide BlackWash finish
- Handle: 410, black oxide BlackWash finish
- Blade length: 3 3/8 in. (8.6 cm)
- Closed length: 4 3/8 in. (11.1 cm)
- Overall length: 7 3/4 in. (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 5.5 oz.