The Kershaw Balanza training butterfly knife boasts a dull blade and a sleek profile, making it perfect for beginners and experts alike. The rounded drop point eliminates the risk of cutting yourself or others while practicing your new moves. Both the blade and the handle are made of stainless steel with a tough black stonewashed finish. The stainless steel construction is paired with dual KVT ball-bearing pivots, meaning your tricks will be even smoother. With a symmetric hole pattern, this knife is beautiful and beautifully balanced. This trainer is affordable, making it the ideal knife for those who want to get into the hobby.
- Butterfly trainer knife; unsharpened edge and rounded tip maximize safety
- Balanced size, weight, and design; similar to the original Lucha
- Stainless steel construction; all-BlackWash™ finish
- Fully contoured, rounded handle lets the Balanza roll smoothly in the hand
- Dual KVT ball-bearing pivots for ultra-smooth flipping
- Blade Length : 4.30 in.
- Blade Thickness 0.127 in.
- Closed Length 5.60 in.
- Overall Length 9.60 in.
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish/Coating: BlackWash
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Finish/Coating: BlackWash
- Handle Thickness 0.45 in. (11.4 mm)
- Locking Mechanism: Latch
- Weight 4.80 oz. (136 g)