The Kershaw Brace delivers utility combined with the advantages of a classic neck knife. Built with an enhanced grip via a curved handle guard design, jimping, and a front handle cutout that allows for an alternate thumb grip, the Brace gives you maximum blade control for when it matters.
The 2" blade is perfect for every day uses and during travel, the Brace secures perfectly in a polypropylene neck sheath. The sheath features a dual-retention system that keeps the knife safe and secure.
At only 1.6 ounces including the sheath, the Brace is easy to carry, but it also packs a punch as a utilitarian winner.
- A full-tang neck knife for travel and utility
- 8Cr13MoV blade steel offers edge-holding capability, strength, and hardness; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- Steel handle is contoured for grip and comfort, removeable glass-filled nylon overlay
- Molded sheath features dual-retention system for secure carrying; knife can be sheathed whether its flipped left or right
- Blade Length 2 in. (5.1 cm)
- Blade Material 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish/Coating Stonewashed finish
- Blade Thickness 0.108 in. (2.75 mm)
- Handle Material Stainless steel
- Handle Finish/Coating Stonewashed finish
- Handle Thickness 0.26 in. (6.6 mm)
- Overall Length 4.9 in. (12.4 cm)
- Weight 0.9 oz. (26 g) with sheath 1.6 oz. (45 g)