The Cathode isnt ultra fancy, just ultra functional. The 2.25-inch tanto blade is great for slicing and piercing. A top grind adds a touch of style, while heavy jimping on the spine ensures a secure gripespecially when you need to choke up on the blade for detail work. The blade opens with a flipper and our SpeedSafe assisted opening, so one-handed opening is a breeze. And, since its a flipper knife, its perfect for left- or right-handed users.
The handle is stainless steel, hot-stamped with a repeating pattern thats not only looks good, but also enhances grip. The Cathode locks up securely during use thanks to the solid frame lock. Black hardware, including a backspacer with additional jimping and a reversible pocketclip, sets off the Cathodes all-steel good looks.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening with flipper
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: 4Cr14, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Steel
- Blade length: 2.25 in. (5.7 cm)
- Closed length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Open length: 5.5 in. (14 cm)
- Weight: 2.7 oz. (76.5 g)