The Kershaw Drivetrain boasts a D2 stonewash blade and a hassle-free seatbelt cutter inset into the front handle scale. When time matters, a seatbelt cutter can make all the difference. This one locks into place with a liner. The main 3.2 inch blade opens fast and smooth with the SpeedSafe assist open.
The handle is black glass filled nylon which delivers strength and is light enough to make the Drivetrain a breeze to carry. There is a carbide glassbreaker tip on the handle for true emergency situations.
- Emergency knife with blade and carbide glassbreaker tip; innovative seatbelt cutter frees victims with ease
- D2 high-carbon tool steel is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention; stonewashed finish hides use scratches
- Glass-filled nylon handle is textured for added grip
- Opens quickly and easily with SpeedSafe® assisted opening and built-in flipper
- Blade Length 3.2 in. (8.1 cm)
- Blade Material D2
- Blade Finish/Coating Stonewashed finish
- Blade Thickness 0.110 in. (2.8 mm)
- Closed Length 4.6 in. (11.7 cm)
- Handle Material Glass-filled nylon
- Handle Thickness 0.53 in. (13.5 mm)
- Overall Length 7.6 in. (19.3 cm)
- Weight 4.2 oz. (119 g)