The Kershaw Emerson CQC-4K knife gives you the precision engineering of a Kershaw classic combined with Emerson's tactical yet functional design. It features a coyote brown G10 front scale for maximum grip The drop point black finished blade gives you versatile cutting ability. The blade opens easy using the patented Emerson "wave feature" that allows you to open the knife as you pull it from your pocket. Or you can open it with the thumb disk. Front scale is textured G10 for maximum grip and the back scale is a stainless steel frame lock. Left or right hand reversible tip up pocket clip.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Thumb disk; "waved shaped opening feature"
- Manual opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide coating
- Handle: textured G-10 front, 410 black-oxide finish back
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4.2 in. (10.7 cm)
- Weight: 4.1 oz. (116.2 g)