The Kershaw Emerson CQC-1K stinger knife gives you the precision engineering of a Kershaw classic combined with Emerson's tactical yet functional design. The modified clip point blade gives you versatile cutting ability with striking looks. The blade also features a black oxide coating that protects and keeps it non reflective. The textured G10 front handle scale gives you plenty of grip. The back handle frame lock scale is black oxide coated as well. The blade opens easy and fast using the patented Emerson "wave feature" that allows you to open the knife as you pull it from your pocket. Or you can open it with the thumb disk. Left or right hand reversible tip up pocket clip.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Thumb disk; "waved shaped opening feature"
- Manual opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide coating
- Handle: G-10 front, 410 black-oxide coated back
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.6 cm)
- Closed length: 3.9 in. (9.9 cm)
- Weight: 2.6 oz. (73.7 g)