The Kershaw Emerson CQC-6K knife gives you the precision engineering of a Kershaw classic combined with Emerson's tactical yet functional design. This clip point two tone satin and stonewash finished blade, gives you versatile cutting ability. The blade opens easy using the patented Emerson "wave feature" that allows you to open the knife as you pull it from your pocket. Or you can open it with the thumb disk. Front scale is textured G10 for maximum grip and the back scale is a stainless steel frame lock. Left or right hand reversible tip up pocket clip.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Thumb disk; "waved shaped opening feature"
- Manual opening
- Frame lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: textured G-10 front, 410 bead-blasted finish back
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
- 5.0 oz. (153.1 g)