The Kershaw Emerson CQC-8K knife gives you the precision engineering of a Kershaw classic combined with Emerson's tactical yet functional design. The tanto point black finished blade gives you versatile cutting ability. It has a single bevel grind--sometimes referred to as a chisel grind. The blade opens easy using the patented Emerson "wave feature" that allows you to open the knife as you pull it from your pocket. Or you can open it with the thumb disk. The blade locks via a liner lock. Both scales are textured G10 for maximum grip. Left or right hand reversible tip up pocket clip.
- Designed by Emerson, built by Kershaw
- Thumb disk; "waved shaped opening feature"
- Manual opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right)
- Steel: 8Cr13MoV, black-oxide coating
- Handle: Textured G-10
- Blade length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Closed length: 4.6 in. (11.7 cm)
- Weight: 5.4 oz. (153.1 g)