Kershaw Federalist Green Micarta Folding Knife is a tough, eye-catching knife. The handle is made of green canvas micarta which provides a nice grip and a nice, clean appearance that will last. The blade is made of CPM-154 that holds its edge well and breezes through cutting jobs. With a double-detent system, the blade will stay in place while closed, so you won't need to worry about any accidents while carrying. Features a lanyard hole, glass-filled nylon backspace, and a custom pivot that forms a shield detail, all adding to the distinct overall look of this beautiful everyday carry.
Made in the USA.
- USA-made traditional slipjoint; non-locking
- Green micarta handle features canvas texture; extremely durable
- Double detent system: two steel detent balls, one on each side of the blade for safe carrying, controlled open/close with nail nick
- The CPM 154 powdered metallurgy blade steel takes and holds an excellent edge, provides corrosion resistance, wear resistance, toughness
- Lanyard hole; custom pivot forms shield detail
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Blade Material: CPM 154
- Blade Finish/Coating: Stonewashed finish
- Blade Thickness: 0.088"
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Handle Material:Micarta
- Handle Finish: Stonewash Finish
- Handle Thickness: 0.4"
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Weight: 2.1 oz