The Kershaw Flyby assisted flipper knife features a stylish construction. With a blade made of tough, D2 tool steel, this knife is high performance and provides you with excellent edge retention. The modified wharncliffe blade is the perfect shape for box cutting, and boasts a tough BlackWash finish. The blade is paired with a gray PVD stainless steel handle with a stylish cutout and the black-oxide tube spacers give this knife a stealthy look. This knife is a fantastic option for your everyday carry. With so many features, the Flyby is ready for takeoff.
Includes a deep-carry pocket clip for tip-up, right side carry only.
- Stylish everyday carry design; inspired by classic aircraft
- D2 high-carbon tool steel is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention; BlackWash™ finish hides use scratches
- Opens quickly and easily with Kershaw's assisted opening and built-in flipper
- Single-position deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.00 in.
- Blade Thickness 0.122 in.
- Closed Length 4.10 in.
- Overall Length 7.10 in.
- Blade Style: Modified Wharncliffe
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Finish/Coating: BlackWash
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Finish: Gray PVD
- Handle Thickness 0.425 in.
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: SpeedSafe Assist
- Weight 3.39 oz. (96 g)