The Kershaw Inverse is an experimental Project ATOM series fixed blade knife featuring a blunt edge and no blade steel.
Made of strong polyphenylene sulfide plastic and glass fiber combo material, this mini fixed blade is perfect to show off to friends and easy to carry.
With an ultralightweight of just 0.4 ounces, the Inverse is almost unnoticeable.
In a last resort emergency, the sharp tip can be used as a self-defense mechanism.
An attractive steel overlay adds an extra layer of detail to the Inverse.
- An experimental Project ATOM knife; a convenient piece that’s also a great conversation starter
- Ultralightweight fixed blade; mini-sized design features a spear-point blade
- Knife is made of strong polyphenylene sulfide plastic (PPS) and glass fiber; stronger than standard glass-filled nylon
- Blunt edge and no blade steel; last resort pointed tip for self-defense
- Blade Length 2.6 in. (6.6 cm)
- Blade Material Polyphenylene
- Blade Finish/Coating –
- Blade Thickness 0.197 in. (5 mm)
- Handle Material Polypropylene
- Handle Thickness 0.21 in. (5.3 mm)
- Overall Length 5.25 in. (13.3 cm)
- Weight 0.4 oz. (11.3 g)