The Kershaw Blur Limited Green Spring Assisted Knife, designed by Ken Onion has top performance and a fabulous clean look. This model, the 1670GRNBDZ, sports a green handle and a stonewash finished plain edge blade. The blade is built from BDZ-1 steel and the handle is built of 6061 T6 aluminum. Made with the SpeedSafe system, it opens very smooth and very fast. Just push on one of the ambidextrous (one on each side of the blade) blade buttons and the blade easily opens with one hand. The handles have Trac-Tec inserts for firm hand grip. Trac-Tec gives you great grip regardless of the conditions. The Blur is a perfect knife for everyday carry (EDC) as it gives you nice strength, easy use and superior cutting performance.
- Knife Category: Spring Assisted Knife
- Blade Style: Drop Point, Plain Edge
- Action: Spring Assist, Side Opening Knife
- Blade Length: 3 3/8" Blade Thickness: 1/8"
- Blade Material: BDZ-1 Steel, Stonewash Finish
- Open Length: 7 13/16"
- Closed Length: 4 1/2"
- Weight: 4.2 Ounces
- Handle Thickness: 1/2"
- Handle Width: 1 1/4"
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum with Trac-Tec inserts
- Clip: Tip Up
- Lock Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Made in the USA