Kershaw Lithium Black GFN Reverse Tanto Spring Assisted Knife will last a lifetime. This sci-fi inspired design is unique in shape but remains comfortable to hold. The profile of the handle gives it the distinct, futuristic look, but will fit in the pocket easily with a deep-carry clip. Even with the complex design, this knife remains easy to open with the assisted opening mechanism, so you will never have to worry about being empty-handed when the time comes. The reverse tanto blade stays secure with the frame lock. Made of quality construction with a strong design, this is an excellent addition to your everyday carry.
Deep-carry pocket clip for left or right carry.
- Futuristic design; glass-filled nylon and bead-blasted steel split handle material
- 8Cr13MoV blade steel offers good corrosion resistance, high strength; bead-blasted finish provides a subtle, matte look
- Opens quickly and easily with assisted opening and built-in flipper
- Deep-carry pocketclip is easily reversible for left/right carry
- Blade Length: 3.25"
- Blade Steel: 8Cr13MoV
- Blade Finish: Bead-blasted finish
- Blade Thickness: 0.117"
- Closed Length: 4.25"
- Handle Material: Stainless steel, glass-filled nylon split material
- Handle Finish/Coating: Bead-blasted finish
- Handle Thickness: 0.42"
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Weight 3.4 oz.