This Kershaw Livewire OTF automatic knife features a DLC black finished Magnacut blade and a black anodized aluminum handle for a serious tactical look and feel.
Few knives garner as much excitement as out-the-front automatics. After significant research, careful development, and rigorous testing, in-house designers and custom knifemaker Matt Diskin deliver Kershaw's first OTF auto: the Livewire.
The premium Magnacut blade opens and retracts with authority.
The black-anodized aluminum handle is textured for a secure grip. And its curved, staircase-like button feels comfortable on the thumb for reliable deployment. In addition, this knife is a joy to carry due to its light weight and reversible deep-carry clip. Fans have been asking for it, and the Livewire is every bit worth the wait.
Made in the USA
- Made-in-the-USA out-the-front automatic; Kershaw Original and Matt Diskin design
- Magnacut provides superior blade hardness, corrosion resistance, toughness, wear resistance, top edge retention; DLC Black Finish
- Black-anodized aluminum handle, lightweight strength; texturing enhances grip
- Deep-carry pocketclip is easily reversible for left/right carry
- Blade Length 3.3 in.
- Blade Thickness 0.125 in.
- Closed Length 4.8 in.
- Blade Thickness 0.125 in. (3.2 mm)
- Closed Length 4.8 in. (12.2 cm)
- Overall Length 8.1 in.
- Blade Material Magnacut
- Blade Finish: DLC Black
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Handle Material 6061-T6 aluminum
- Handle Finish/Coating Black anodized
- Handle Thickness 0.48 in.
- Weight 3.1 oz.
- Made in the USA