The Kershaw Lonerock RBK 2 Drop Point Skinning Knife gets the job done quicker. This knife features replaceable blades, as soon as one gets dull, replace it with another surgical-precision blade safely and easily with a non-slip grip. This knife features an ergonomic handle that is comfortable in your hand for longer work sessions. With 15 extra blades and a "buddy" handle, this extra handle holds another blade so that you can tag-team the job with a buddy, getting the skinning done more efficiently.
- Easy-to-use skinning and caping knife; new ergonomic, olive handle
- #60A scalpel blades; safely remove with new, easy-to-use liner
- Opens manually
- Includes 15 replacement blades, extra “buddy” handle and sheath to contain it all
- Blade Length: 2.8"
- Blade Steel: #60A
- Blade Finish: Satin finish
- Blade Thickness: 0.019"
- Closed Length: 4.4"
- Handle Material: Glass-filled nylon, rubber overlay
- Handle Thickness: 0.587"
- Overall Length: 7.2"
- Weight 1.4 oz.