The Kershaw Lucha butterfly knife features BlackWash finished stainless steel handles and a matching BlackWash finished clip point style blade.
This next-level butterfly knife was designed in conjunction with feedback from real "flippers" and is the perfect size and weight for beginners and experts alike. From the rounded bevel on the handle scales to the dual KVT ball-bearing pivots to the positive stop on the latch--this knife has it all at an incredible price. This light and fast butterfly knife will jump, fly, and spin in your hands.
Made in the USA.
- Made-in-the-USA butterfly knife, designed with flippers in mind
- 14C28N stainless steel blade; increased nitrogen in the formula provides excellent corrosion resistance and hardenability
- BlackWash™ blade and handle finish; Rounded handle bevels let the Lucha roll smoothly in the hand
- Dual KVT ball-bearing pivots for ultra-smooth flipping
- Perfect size, weight, and design for flipping
- Blade Length 4.6 in.
- Blade Steel Sandvik 14C28N
- Blade Finish/Coating BlackWash™ coating
- Blade Thickness 0.156 in.
- Closed Length 5.8 in.
- Handle Material Stainless steel
- Handle Finish/Coating Black-oxide BlackWash™ coating
- Handle Thickness 0.43 in.
- Overall Length 10.25 in.
- Weight 5.9 oz.
- Made in the USA