The Kershaw Blur Spring Assisted Knife, designed by Ken Onion has top performance and a fabulous clean look. This model, the 1670NBSW, sports a navy blue handle and a stonewash finished plain edge blade. The blade is built from Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel and the handle is built of 6061 T6 aluminum. Made with the SpeedSafe system, it opens very smooth and very fast. Just push on one of the ambidextrous (one on each side of the blade) blade buttons and the blade easily opens with one hand. The handles are made of anodized aluminum and have Trac-Tec inserts. Trac-Tec gives you great grip regardless of the conditions. The Blur is a perfect knife for everyday carry (EDC) as it gives you nice strength and easy use.
- Knife Category: Spring Assisted Knife
- Blade Style: Drop Point, Plain Edge
- Action: Spring Assist, Side Opening Knife
- Blade Length: 3 3/8" Blade Thickness: 1/8"
- Blade Material: Sandvik 14C28N Stainless Steel, Stonewash Finish
- Open Length: 7 13/16"
- Closed Length: 4 1/2"
- Weight: 4.2 Ounces
- Handle Thickness: 1/2"
- Handle Width: 1 1/4"
- Handle Material: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum with Trac-Tec inserts
- Clip: Tip Up
- Lock Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Made in the USA