The Kershaw Deschutes Skinner fixed blade knife boasts a fast, efficient design. With a blade made of durable D2 tool steel, this knife is sharp and long-lasting for the toughest of hunting jobs. This stonewashed gut hook blade is paired with a polypropylene handle, contoured to fit your hand comfortably, while the olive rubber overlay provides an excellent grip even in adverse conditions. The finger choil and thumb ramp provide even more control for those tricky jobs. If you prefer to use a gut hook to process your game, the Kershaw Deschutes Skinner is the knife for you.
Includes a black glass-filled nylon sheath for storage and carry while traveling.
- Fixed blade hunting knife for skinning and gutting; full-tang construction.
- D2 blade steel offers edge-holding capability, strength, and hardness; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches.
- Polypropylene handle is contoured for grip and comfort; olive rubber overlay, thumb ramp, and lanyard hole.
- Molded sheath for secure carry; webbing slots, drainage hole, and removable belt strap.
- Blade Length: 3.90 in.
- Closed Length 4.75 in.
- Overall Length 8.65 in.
- Blade Style: Gut Hook
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Finish/Coating: Stonewash Finish
- Handle Material: Polypropylene, Rubber Overlay
- Handle Finish: Olive Green
- Sheath: Black Glass-Filled Nylon
- Weight 3.20 oz.