The Kershaw Leek is perfect for left or right handers since it opens easy with the SpeedSafe Assist. An easy pull on the ambidextrous flipper blade protrusion or a push on the thumbstud and out comes the blade ready for use. It locks in place with a strong liner lock and a Tip-Lock slider locks it closed when folded. This model, the 1660PUR features purple anodized aluminum handle scales with a fade and scratch resistant dye that is permanently bonded to the metal for long lasting good looks. The 3 inch Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel blade is high performance steel that makes for a razor sharp edge that holds. The modified drop point blade shape gives excellent slicing power and the slim tip adds piercing and detail work capability to the knife's repertoire. Tip up or tip down pocketclip carry and the handle is drilled to accept lanyard.
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade length: 3 in. (7.5 cm)
- Closed length: 4 in. (10.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 in. (17.9 cm)
- Weight: 2.4 oz.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip