The Kershaw Frontrunner folding knife features a stylish, sharp design. Inspired by the ZT 0999, this knife boasts an intricate handle made of machined G10 pieces and stainless steel. These components come together to form a striking handle design that is nice to look at and nice to hold. Negative space plays an integral part in the look of this handle, and this negative space also contributes to the lightweight feel. This knife does more than sit and look pretty, though. The clip point blade is made of tough D2 tool steel which provides superior wear resistance and can take a wicked edge. This blade opens smoothly with the KVT ball bearing washers. Get yours today.
Includes a single-position extra-deep-carry pocket clip as well as the single tube space which works as a lanyard pin for carrying options.
- Inspired by the 0999; unique, intricate handle design
- D2 blade steel offers edge-holding capability, strength, and hardness; gray PVD and stonewashed blade offers unique look and hides use scratches
- Opens easily with KVT ball-bearing system and flipper
- Single-position extra-deep-carry pocket clip; single tube space works as a lanyard pin
- Blade Length: 2.90 in.
- Blade Thickness 0.122 in.
- Closed Length 4.30 in.
- Overall Length 7.20 in.
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Finish/Coating: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel, G10
- Handle Finish: Gray PVD and stonewashed, bronze PVD coating
- Handle Thickness 0.51 in. (13.0 mm)
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearings
- Weight 4.09 oz. (116 g)