The knife opens quickly and easily with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the built-in flipper. Slightly oversized, the flipper doubles as a finger guard when the blade is opened. The steel handle features an unusual textured pattern that also provides a solid grip on this smaller knife. Black-oxide coating gives it a great look and a sturdy liner lock secures the blade open during use.
The Spoke has a reversible, deep-carry pocketclip and a black-oxide coated blade stop.
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening with flipper
- Liner lock
- Reversible pocketclip (left/right, tip-up)
- Steel: 4CR14, black-oxide coating
- Handle: Steel, black-oxide coating
- Blade length: 2 in. (5.1 cm)
- Closed length: 3.5 in. (8.9 cm)
- Overall length: 4.75 in. (12.1 cm)
- Weight: 2.8 oz. (79.4 g)