The Kershaw Outcome flipper knife features a classy stainless steel construction. With a blade made of tough, easy-to-sharpen 8Cr13MoV stainless steel, this knife will be ready to cut when you need it. The blade features a stonewash finish and is paired with a bead-blasted stainless steel handle. The blade opens smoothly with assisted opening and locks in place with the steel frame lock. The jimping on the handle provides you with a solid grip so you can cut comfortably without worrying about slipping. This simple yet reliable knife is perfect for everyday carry. Get yours today.
Includes a deep carry pocket clip for easily reversible left/right carry.
- Simple and minimalist work knife
- 8Cr13MoV blade takes a sharp edge and is easy to re-sharpen when needed; stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- Opens quickly and easily with Kershaw's assisted opening and built-in flipper
- Deep-carry pocket clip is easily reversible for left/right carry
- Blade Length: 2.80 in.
- Blade Thickness 0.110 in.
- Closed Length 3.90 in.
- Overall Length 6.70 in.
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish/Coating: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Finish: Bead Blast
- Handle Thickness 0.41 in.
- Locking Mechanism: Frame
- Pivot Assembly: Assisted
- Weight 3.39 oz. (96 g)