The Kershaw Tourismo model features a D2 high-carbon tool steel blade with a black oxide finish. This sleek flipper allows you to open the knife smooth and fast with the SpeedSafe assist and KVT ball bearings. The custom backspacer and deep-carry pocket clip make it the perfect carry knife.
Like the bigger Collateral, the Tourismo flipper stays hidden in the handle when the blade is open.
The Turismo proves that small knives can deliver big features and big performance.
- Sleek, compact Kershaw with hidden flipper in the open position
- D2 high-carbon tool steel blade is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention
- Black-oxide coating adds stealthy look and corrosion resistance
- Opens quickly and extra-smoothly with SpeedSafe® assisted opening and KVT ball bearing washers
- Custom backspacer; deep-carry pocketclip is easily reversible for left/right carry
- Blade Length: 2.90" (7.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.90" (10.0 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.75" (17.1 cm)
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Black Oxide Stainless Steel
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: KVT SpeedSafe Assist
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 3.3 oz. (94 g)
- Made in China