The Kershaw XL Highball boasts a subtle nail nick and ultra-smooth KVT ball bearings. This larger model makes it an ideal knife for bigger hands with a contour designed for your index finger.
The clip point blade is D2 and will deliver years of reliable service.
The pivot, pivot screw, and over-travel stop are all blue anodized for an eye-catching look.
The deep-carry pocket clip can be right/left reversed.
For practical everyday carry class, look no further than the Highball XL.
- Sharp, modern Kershaw folder; XL version of the original Highball
- D2 high-carbon tool steel is highly wear resistant, tough, offers excellent edge retention; bead-blasted finish creates a non-reflective, matte look
- Stainless steel handle matches the blade finish and is contoured for comfort
- Opens easily with KVT ball-bearing system; nail nick for one or two-handed opening
- Matching blue-anodized pivot, pivot screw, and over-travel stop; deep-carry pocketclip is easily reversible for left/right carry
- Blade Length 3.3 in. (8.4 cm)
- Blade Material D2
- Blade Finish/Coating Bead-blasted finish
- Blade Thickness 0.118 in. (3 mm)
- Closed Length 4.3 in. (10.9 cm)
- Handle Material Stainless steel
- Handle Finish/Coating Bead-blasted finish
- Overall Length 7.5 in. (19.1 cm)
- Weight 3.8 oz. (108 g)