The AGR (Advanced Gear Research) line, which debuted in the spring of 2016, consists of 12 new styles of both main bags and pouches that take aesthetics and custom features even a step further. The AUP (Accordion Utility Pouch) is a small pouch with accordion style dividers. It has a frontal zippered compartment with elastic organization and a top carry handle made from comfortable Shapeshift webbing. It comes with two TacTie PJC5 Polymer Joining Clips for modular attachment to legacy pack or AGR product.SPECIFICATIONS:
- Overall Dimensions: 6.5" (L) x 4" (W) x 7.5" (H)
- Front Pocket Dimensions: 5.5" x 1.5" x 6.5"
- Main Compartment Dimensions: 6" x 2.5" x 7"
- Unseamed Panels Of 1000 Denier Nylon
- Reinforced Stress Points With Composite Thread
- Military Grade Nylon Webbing
- Duraflex Buckles And Hardware
- YKK Zippers And YKK Slides
- Water Resistant With Triple Coat Of Polyurethane And Teflon Fabric Protector