The Fire EMS Red Maxpedition Faclon II backpack is the quintessential Maxpedition bag. Built durable and ergonomic, its intelligent design delivers more indpendent compartments with more pockets, pouches and PALS attachment points than most backpacks twice its size. The dual directional YKK zippers expand the main compartment into a full clamshell opening. Plus it has room for two 100oz (3L) hydration reservoirs (not included). Pack it up and then press it down with front and side compression straps. The Falcon II is an ideal, premium camping or tactical gear backpack.
SPECIFCIATIONS:Product Name: Falcon II BackpackColor: Fire EMS RedOverall Size: 9" Long x 10" Wide x 18" HighMain Compartment: 9"L x 4"W x 18"HSecondary Compartment: 8"L x 3"W x 16"HVolume: 1400 cu.in/ 23LWeight: 3.10 lbsFeatures: Layered independent compartments with more pockets pouches and PALS attachment points than most backpacks twice its size.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
- #AS-100 high grade closed cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stiched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stiched for added strength