The REVO Duo Black Sheepsfoot Frame Lock Knife is a handy, lightweight knife. The rescue hook/seatbelt cutter with a slotted drive gives this knife double the abilities while retaining the traditional knife form. The sheepsfoot style blade of this knife is made of 9Cr18MoV stainless steel with a stonewash finish. This steel provides durability and excellent corrosion resistance. The milled G10 handle scales are comfortable, providing a solid grip. This knife boasts a striking blue backspacer. The main blade opens smoothly with a flipper tab, while the rescue hook tool opens by nail nick. This capable knife is a fantastic everyday carry.
Includes a deep carry, reversible pocket clip as well as a lanyard hole for multiple carrying options.
- Stonewashed sheepsfoot blade made from stainless steel with jimped spine.
- Flipper tab opener and nail nick tool opener.
- Milled G-10 inlays over stainless steel frame.
- Reversible deep-carry pocket clip and lanyard hole.
- Blade Length: 2.75"
- Handle Length: 3.90"
- Overall Length: 6.70"
- Blade Steel: 9Cr18MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Material: Milled G10
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Pivot System: Ball Bearing
- Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel Deep Carry Reversible
- Weight: 3.5 oz