The Shun Premier Combination Honing Steel with a 9" rod is a must-have for every kitchen. Each time you are preparing food, chopping vegetables, or slicing meat, the razor-sharp edge of your knife naturally bends over just a tiny bit. This doesn't necessarily mean the blade isn't sharp, but over time you may notice a less precise cut. The most logical remedy for this is the Shun Premier Combination Honing Steel, which realigns the edge of your blade ever so gently, meaning that your knife can stay sharper longer. The Honing Steel has one smooth surface for weekly honing and a micro-ribbed surface for monthly honing, depending on your level of usage. The premium Walnut color Pakkawood handle boasts a built-in angle guide that makes it easier for you to sharpen your Shun blade to the correct 16 degree Shun angle. The Shun Honing Steel is a necessary addition to any chef's collection.
FEATURES & USES:
- Use Sharpening & Honing, Product Care
- Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Country of Origin China
- The right tool for prolonging the sharpness of your edge
- Built-in angle guide makes precision honing easy
- Stainless steel with smooth and micro ribbed sides
- Handle: Walnut-colored Pakkawood
- Rod length: 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Rod Length: 9 in.
- Handle Material Walnut color Pakkawood