The SIG K320 AXG Scorpion boasts a striking angular design created with high quality materials.
This design features a FDE Stainless STeel, cryogenically treated frame and an FDE tanto point blade made of CPM-S30V steel. The blade has a combo edge and the hanlde features G-Mascus Green G10 inserts with Mini Piranha texturing.
This easy to carry knife boasts smooth opening action and ambidextrous locking capabilities. The thumb slide makes it easy to open and close, delivering a blade that is ready for action whenever you need it.
Comes with a deep carry, tip-down, L/R reversible pocket clip and an asymmetrical lanyard hole for multiple carry options.
- Blade Length: 3.5"
- Closed Length: 4.5"
- Overall Length: 8.0"
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Blade Steel: CPM S30V Stainless
- Blade Finish: FDE Cerakote
- Blade Edge: Part Serrated
- Weight: 5.1 oz
- Made in the USA
- SIG SAUER® Firearm Match: P320® AXG Scorpion
- Locking Mechanism: Ambidextrous ABLE Lock®
- Frame: Flat Dark Earth 6061-T6 Hard Anodized Aluminum and G-Mascus Green G10 Inserts with Mini Piranha Texture
- Deep Carry, Louvered Pocket Clip: Ambidextrous - Right or Left Handed, Tip Up or Down
- Asymmetrical Lanyard Hole