The SIG Sauer K320 ABLE folder knife is designed to pair up with the P320 firearm. This model features a Nitron black polymer handle along with a black Cerakote finished tanto blade. The blade deploys with the ABLE lock mechanism which makes it easy to deploy one-handed if necessary. Each knife is laser etched with a serial number.
Produced by Hogue, this knife not only feels incredible in your hand, it has action like no other auto on the market. The clip is designed to allow for 4 positions, and the finger choil delivers a superb grip.
Made in the USA.
• Blade Length: 3.5"
• Closed Length: 4.5”
• Overall Length: 8.0”
• Weight: 4.18 oz
• Style: Tanto
• Thickness: 0.125”
• Material: CPM S30V Stainless Steel
• Hardness: 58-61 HRC
• Treatment: Cryogenically Heat Treated
• Finish: Black Cerakote®
• High Grind Profile - Hand Honed Edge
• SIG SAUER® Firearm Match: P320® Nitron®
• Locking Mechanism: Ambidextrous ABLE Lock™
• Frame: Black Polyamide Nylon 12 (Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer) with P320 Texture
• Louvred Pocket Clip: Stainless Steel Ambidextrous - Right or Left Handed, Tip Up or Down Deep Carry
• Asymmetrical Lanyard Hole