The Spyderco Pochi Titanium CPM-S45VN Folding Knife is an intricately knife designed by Japanese knife maker Kazuyuki Sakurai. This knife is named after a stereotypical dog name in Japanese, the equivalent of "Spot". As this blade folds open, so does the little tail on the back. With a bead-blasted titanium handle, a tough blade made of CPM-S45VN steel, a Reeve Integral Lock, and a blue anodized folding "tail", this knife is great for those who want a unique yet useful knife to add to their everyday carry.
Includes a blue titanium pocket clip for tip-up, right carry only.
- CPM-S45VN blade with flipper and thumb hole openers.
- Kazuyuki Sakurai design to look like a small dog.
- Titanium handle with rugged frame lock.
- Blade Length: 1.56"
- Closed Length: 2.54"
- Overall Length: 3.94"
- Blade Material: CPM-S45VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: Gray Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Reeve Integral Lock
- Pocket Clip: Blue Titanium (Tip-Up, Right Carry)
- Weight: 1.7 oz
- Designer: Kazuyuki Sakurai