The TOPS Knives Power Eagle 12 combines the best of both worlds: a classic machete profile, combined with bolo and kukuri, manufactured using high-quality modern materials to deliver a tool designed to excel at bushwhacking, survival and military applications. Featuring contoured ergonomics to combat handle fatigue while remaining indestructible, and a 12" highly flexible, black powder coated blade, the Power Eagle will appeal to bushmen, explorers and outdoorsmen who need a tough reliable machete that can endure rugged use while ensuring comfortable grip over time.Specs/Features
- Knife Type: Fixed Blade, Machete
- Overall Length: 17.63"
- Blade Length: 12"
- Blade Thickness: 0.25"
- Blade Steel: 5160 RC 56-58
- Blade Finish: Black Traction Coating
- Handle Material: Tan Canvas Micarta
- Knife Weight: 26 oz.
- Weight w/ Sheath: 36 oz.
- Sheath Included: Yes
- Sheath Material: Black Ballistic Nylon
- Sheath Clip: Molle Backing
- Designer: Lee Espinoza
- Made In USA