The Zero Tolerance 0762 boasts a reverse tanto blade and carbon fiber handle scales for a premium carry experience. The 0762 uses the TDS (Tuned Detent System) which allows the blade to deploy even when there is pressure on the lockbar.
The ZT Sub-Frame lock secures the blade in place when open without sacrificing any of the lightweight benefit of the carbon fiber.
A two-tone CPM 20CV blade makes this knife a delight to the eye and when using for all your cutting tasks.
The blue anodized hardware and sleek handle windows make this ZT a showpiece slicer.
- Made in the USA
- Tuned Detent System (TDS™) enables us to fine-tune the detent so it is not too heavy, not too light and provides consistent opening even when pressure is applied to the lockbar
- CPM 20CV blade steel is heat-treated for exceptional hardness, wear resistance, edge retention; two-tone satin and stonewashed finish
- Carbon fiber handle looks sleek and feels comfortable in-hand; handle windows offer additional aesthetic detail
- Matching blue-anodized hardware, Sub-Frame Lock, and reversible titanium pocket clip compliment the black carbon fiber
- Type Manual
- Use Everyday
- Style Pocketknife
- Designer ZT Originals
- Blade Style Reverse Tanto
- Blade Edge Plain
- Opening Action Manual KVT ball bearings
- Opens With Flipper
- Lock Type Sub-Frame Lock
- Pocketclip Reversible (right/left, tip-up)
- Made in USA Yes
- Hardware Ceramic bead-blasted steel pivot nut, blue-anodized titanium tube spacers, black-oxide steel screws
- Blade Steel CPM 20CV
- Blade Length 3.4 in. (8.6 cm)
- Blade Finish/Coating Stonewashed finish flats, satin finish grinds
- Blade Thickness 0.121 in. (0.31 cm)
- Closed Length 4.75 in. (12.1 cm)
- Handle Material Carbon fiber
- Handle Color Black
- Handle Thickness 0.47 in. (11.9 mm)
- Overall Length 8.1 in. (20.6 cm)
- Weight 2.9 oz. (82 g)