The Zero Tolerance 0990 is based on the legendary 0999 design and features a steel skeletonized structure with carbon fiber scales and window cutouts.
The CPM 20CV spear point blade boasts a stonewash finish and has been heat-treated for exceptional hardness, wear resistance, and edge retention.
The blade opens silky-smooth on the KVT ball-bearing system. A steel inset liner lock keep the blade securely open during use.
Reversible deep-carry pocket clip allows for discreet carry.
Made in the USA.
- Made in the USA
- Based on the legendary 0999 design; includes a steel skeletonized structure, carbon fiber scales, and window cutouts
- CPM 20CV blade steel is heat-treated for exceptional hardness, wear resistance, and edge retention; stonewashed blade finish hides use scratches
- Smooth KVT ball-bearing opening, flipper; steel inset liner lock secures the blade safely open during use
- Reversible deep-carry pocketclip offers comfortable carry in the pocket
- Blade Steel CPM 20CV
- Blade Length 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Blade Finish/Coating Stonewashed finish
- Blade Thickness 0.121 in. (0.31 cm)
- Closed Length 4.4 in. (11.2 cm)
- Handle Material Carbon fiber with steel overlay,
- Handle Color Black & Silver
- Handle Finish/Coating Bead-blasted finish
- Handle Thickness 0.45 in. (11.4 mm)
- Overall Length 7.6 in. (19.3 cm)
- Weight 2.9 oz. (82 g)