The Zero Tolerance 0006 is perfect for survival, the great outdoors, or summer projects. Though it pays homage to the original ZT-9 with a steel guard, this full-tang beast is not a bayonet. Instead, this versatile ZT fits snugly in a durable Kydex sheath for travel. Named after its 6-inch blade, the 0006 uses CPM 3V, a tough tool steel that resists edge chipping during the hardest work tasks. While this non-stainless steel wasn’t designed for corrosion resistance, ZT added a clear Cerakote coating for greater durability. It’s a thick blade at 3/16 inches, but still plenty functional. The rounded profile fills the hand without being too big, and an olive G10 handle offers comfortable grip. Choke up on the aggressive jimping with or without gloves for greater control. When ZT makes a fixed blade, there’s nothing else like it. The 0006 is no exception.
- Made-in-the-USA fixed blade with steel guard
- CPM 3V steel provides superior toughness and resists edge chipping; bead-blasted finish with clear Cerakote coating for added durability
- OD Green G10 Handle with texturing
- Kydex sheath with secondary retention strap for travel; includes slots, drainage hole, and can be carried left- or right-handed, high or low carry
- Blade Length: 6.00"
- Overall Length: 10.70"
- Handle Length: 4.70"
- Blade Material: CPM-3CV Tool Steel
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast with Clear Cerakot
- Handle Material: OD Green G10
- Sheath: Kydex
- Overall Weight: 10.3 oz.
- Made in the USA