This special Zero Tolerance Sprint Run 0220 Flipper knife features a short 1.8" clip point blade and a copper upper scale. It is a small, accessible, and convenient knife that sits comfortably in your pocket. The clip point blade is such a versatile blade style, giving you excellent performance in any of your tasks. Precision cutting, piercing, and slicing are all easily accomplished. The blade is made of stonewash finished CPM 20 CV providing amazing hardness, edge retention, and corrosion resistance. Deployed with the flipper tab, this is a smooth operating flipper knife.
The front handle is made of a beautiful copper, while the back is made of a dark titanium, giving this special knife durability and an amazing look that will stand out above them all! The copper scale will patina over time enhancing that stellar look. It is contoured to fit your fingers to provide extra grip and comfort.
Complete with a reversible tip-up carry pocket clip, this knife is an excellent choice for all of our every day carriers.
- Made in the USA; Factory Special Series
- Under 2-inch blade; CPM 20 CV blade steel for superior hardness, corrosion resistance, and edge retention
- Genuine copper front scale will patina over time for a unique finish, titanium back with frame lock for secure blade lockup during use
- Though small, the 0022 is designed for hand comfort with deep finger contours to ensure a good grip
- Silver titanium trim ring around pivot adds visual interest to this mighty mini carry
- Blade Length: 1.8"
- Overall Length: 4.75"
- Blade Steel: CPM 20CV
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Handle Length: 3.0"
- Handle Material: Copper/ Titanium
- Opening: Flipper Tab
- Weight: 2.8 oz
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up/Reversible