The Case American Workman Red Synthetic Smooth Medium Stockman features a clip blade, a sheepsfoot blade, and a pen blade, increasing the functionality of this knife by three. The clip blade is extremely versatile, with a sharp point for piercing. The sheepsfoot blade has a straight edge and a curved back, ideal for carving and carpentry work with tip strength and increased control of the cutting edge. The spey blade is an all-purpose blade great for skinning game. This knife is a great addition to any everyday carry.
The handle of this knife is made of smooth red synthetic.
Made in the USA.
- Model #73931
- Closed Length: 3.63"
- Blade Lengths: 2.5 in, 1.9 in, 1.7 in
- Blade Style: Clip, Sheepfoot, Spey
- Blade Steel: Tru-Sharp Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror Polished
- Pattern: Medium Stockman
- Pattern Stamp: 4318 CS
- Handle Material: Red Synthetic
- Handle Finish: Smooth
- Lock: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Weight: 2.2 oz
- Made in the USA