The CRKT Biwa weighs in at only 1.6 ounces and is designed for you and the trail. When even the slightest bit of extra weight makes a difference, this lightweight hunting and fishing knife is the blade of choice.
Designed by Alan Folts, the Biwa is a minimalist, do-it-all hunting knife named after a Japanese trout.
The long distal taper makes this knife perfect for paring, capping, and more. The checkering on the G10 handle is crafted so you know where the blade tip is even when the whole knife sinks out of sight. Comes with a durable, injection-molded sheath you can lash to you pack, gear, or even carry as a neck knife.
"Creatures of the wilderness, beware."
- Lightweight: This knife weighs only 1.6 ounces
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Strong And Useful: Full tang provides strength
- Strong And Visual: Colored G10 handle combines strength with visual appeal
- Lightweight Utility: Thermoplastic sheath protects the blade when not in use
- Blade Length: 3.02"
- Overall Length: 6.63"
- Blade Thickness: 0.11"
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Material: G10
- Overall Weight: 1.6 oz.
- Sheath: Polypropylene
- Sheath Weight: 1.10 oz.