The CRKT Ibi, designed by Jesper Voxnaes, is a knife designed in the spirit of self-defense. This knife boasts clean lines and a copper ringed backspace, giving it a classy, eye-catching aesthetic. This blade is a strong sheepsfoot blade made out of D2 steel with a sleek black stonewash finish. The G10 handle provides excellent grip, giving you the upper edge in both casual use and self-defense situations. The IKBS ball bearing pivot system ensures that the blade deploys smoothly and quickly.
"The nondescript knife that always comes in clutch."
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Superior Performance: D2 blade steel for excellent edge retention
- Enhanced Protection: Black stonewash is durable and ages well
- Fast Opening: Flipper deploys the blade fast
- Exceptional Grip: G10 handle provides exceptional grip in all conditions
- Easy Closing: Liner lock can be easily closed with one hand
- Visual Appeal: Copper backspacer ring
- Blade Length: 2.71"
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Blade Steel: D2
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Blade Thickness: 0.11"
- Overall Length: 7.50"
- Handle Length: 4.81"
- Handle: G10
- Style: Folding Knife with Liner Lock
- Weight: 2.80 oz