The CRKT Pilar III makes the Jesper Voxnaes minimalist's sailor knife into an urban everyday carry while keeping the original feel and performance of the original. With a low profile, the Pilar III is designed to punch above its weight class.
Named after Ernest Hemingway's beloved 38-foot long boat he used to surveil for German U-boats during WWII, this knife features a 2.9" spear point blade that opens smooth and fast on the IKBS ball bearing pivot.
The G10 handle delivers a rock-solid grip and the stainless steel lanyard loop elevates the knife's look.
- Smooth Opening: IKBS™ ball bearing pivot deploys the blade smooth
- Easy To Sharpen: High carbon stainless steel blade takes an edge well
- Easy opening: Thumb slot for easy one hand opening
- Tough and Durable: G10 with stainless steel handle combines durability and strength
- Brute Strength: Frame lock utilizes a thick lock bar to secure the blade
- Low Profile: Pocket clip provides secure carry
- Blade Length: 2.97"
- Overall Length: 7.19"
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Blade Edge: Plain
- Handle Length: 4.26"
- Handle Material: G-10 / 2Cr13
- Frame Lock
- Weight: 3.6 oz.